Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Playing around with NL Toolkit

So I was planning to play around with Natural Language a little. I have started from this page here http://www.nltk.org/book/ch01.html since it uses Python and is easily accessible.
I am going to this use this page as a log for this activity to log how I fixed certain errors and progressed through the processes. So here goes.
#1 Error: Resource gutenberg not found
Solution: I almost gave up when I finally hit this URL https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/nltk-users/LEGj1IHJJ1g
I used this command to fix the path to the library
nltk.data.path.append('path_to_nltk_data')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...