Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bruteforce: A theme for Code::Blocks

I've been using Code::Blocks for a very long time. Well, I started coding with it! It's a nice cross platform IDE that lets you do a lot of things to be imagined. Includes, edit of it's Syntax Highlighting as well. Today I created a Theme myself for my coding sessions. Couldn't really bring together everything I wanted but it still looks great to me. Though can't fully appreciate the string color. Here's a screenshot:


And if you'd like to use it, here's the export that I made. [BruteForce]
Copy the text file and save it as Bruteforce.conf
If you don't know how to use these exports on Code::Blocks, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...